What material is used for the THK rail?
The THK rail is mainly made of austenitic stainless steel and martensitic stainless steel.
(1) Austenitic stainless steel means stainless steel having an austenitic structure at room
temperature. The steel contains about 18% Cr, Ni 8% to 10%, and C about 0.1%. Austenitic chrome-
nickel stainless steels include the famous 18Cr-8Ni steel and high Cr-Ni series steel. The high Cr-Ni series
steel is a high-Cr-Ni series steel which is developed by increasing the contents of Cr and Ni and adding
elements such as Mo, Cu, Si, Nb and Ti.
(2) Martensitic stainless steel is a stainless steel whose mechanical properties can be adjusted by
heat treatment. Typical brands are Cr13 type, such as 2Cr13, 3Cr13, 4Cr13 and so on. After quenching,
the hardness is high, the tempering temperature is different, and the combination of strength and
toughness is different, mainly used for steam turbine blades, tableware, surgical instruments and the
like. According to the chemical composition, martensitic stainless steel can be divided into martensite
chromium steel and martensitic chromium nickel steel.
- Pioneer Of The LM Guide
- Introduction Of THK Ball Spline Features
- Bearing Fault Three Identification Method
- The Role Of Linear Guides
- THK Cross Roller Bearing Structure
- Overview Of The Development Of Linear Guides
- Bearing Use Precautions
- The Difference Between THK Linear Guide And Csk...
- What Is A Ball Screw?
- Basic Guidelines For THK Slider Applications
- Learn About THK Rail Operation And Use
- What Is The Effect Of THK Screw On Coordinate P...
- What Are The Applications Of THK Bearings?