Ball screws are ideal for converting rotary motion into linear motion or converting linear motion into rotary motion.
◎The ball screw consists of a screw, a nut and a ball. Its function is to convert the rotary motion into linear motion, which is the further extension and development of the ball screw. The significance of this development is to change the bearing from rolling action to sliding action. Due to the small frictional resistance, the ball screw It is widely used in various industrial equipment and precision instruments.
◎The ball screw is the most commonly used transmission component in machine tools and precision machinery. Its main function is to convert rotary motion into linear motion or to convert torque into axial repetitive force, which is both high precision and reversible. High efficiency features.
- Pioneer Of The LM Guide
- Introduction Of THK Ball Spline Features
- Bearing Fault Three Identification Method
- The Role Of Linear Guides
- THK Cross Roller Bearing Structure
- Overview Of The Development Of Linear Guides
- Bearing Use Precautions
- The Difference Between THK Linear Guide And Csk...
- Basic Guidelines For THK Slider Applications
- Application Field Of Linear Guide
- The Role Of THK Linear Guides In Machine Tools
- What Are The Current Status And Technical Trend...
- What Material Is Used For The THK Rail?
- Learn About THK Rail Operation And Use
- What Is The Effect Of THK Screw On Coordinate P...
- What Are The Applications Of THK Bearings?