The THK cross-roller bearing is arranged on the V-shaped groove rolling surface at right angles of the cylindrical roller, and the inner and outer wheel spacers are arranged perpendicular to each other. This design allows the THK cross-roller bearing structure to withstand loads from all sides simultaneously. Loads in all directions such as radial, axial, moment load and momentum load. Since the roller and the track surface are in contact with each other, the bearing is less likely to be elastically deformed by the load. The THK cross-roller bearing is widely used in industrial robots, working robots, medical equipment, etc., and requires high rigidity. THK cross-roller bearings can meet their requirements in tight and high-speed operation to ensure accurate conditions.
- Pioneer Of The LM Guide
- Introduction Of THK Ball Spline Features
- Bearing Fault Three Identification Method
- The Role Of Linear Guides
- Overview Of The Development Of Linear Guides
- Bearing Use Precautions
- The Difference Between THK Linear Guide And Csk...
- What Is A Ball Screw?
- Basic Guidelines For THK Slider Applications
- Application Field Of Linear Guide
- The Role Of THK Linear Guides In Machine Tools
- What Are The Current Status And Technical Trend...
- What Material Is Used For The THK Rail?
- Learn About THK Rail Operation And Use