The function of the linear guide rail is to support and guide the moving parts, and to make a reciprocating linear motion in a given direction. According to the friction property, the linear motion guide rail can be divided into a sliding friction guide rail, a rolling friction guide rail, an elastic friction guide rail, and a fluid. Friction guides and other types, linear bearings are mainly used in automated machinery, such as machine tools imported from Germany, bending machines, laser welding machines, etc., of course, linear bearings and linear axes are used together, like linear guides are mainly used in On a mechanical structure with high precision requirements, an intermediate medium is not used between the moving element and the fixed element of the linear guide, and a rolling steel ball is used.
- Pioneer Of The LM Guide
- Introduction Of THK Ball Spline Features
- Bearing Fault Three Identification Method
- THK Cross Roller Bearing Structure
- Overview Of The Development Of Linear Guides
- Bearing Use Precautions
- The Difference Between THK Linear Guide And Csk...
- What Is A Ball Screw?
- Basic Guidelines For THK Slider Applications
- Application Field Of Linear Guide
- The Role Of THK Linear Guides In Machine Tools
- What Are The Current Status And Technical Trend...
- What Material Is Used For The THK Rail?