1. Identify by sound
It takes a lot of experience to identify by sound, and it must be fully trained to recognize bearing sounds and non-bearing sounds. For this reason, it should be done by a special person, and attached to the casing with a listener or a listening stick. The sound of the bearing can be clearly heard.
2. through the working temperature to identify
This method is a comparative identification method and is limited to the occasion where the operating state does not change. For this reason, continuous temperature recording must be performed. When a fault occurs, the temperature will not only rise, but also irregular changes, the method and sound. It is advisable to use the identification method.
3. Identification by the state of the lubricant
The sampling analysis of the lubricant is judged by the degree of contamination, whether foreign matter or metal powder is mixed, and the method is particularly effective for bearings or large bearings that cannot be closely observed.
- Pioneer Of The LM Guide
- Introduction Of THK Ball Spline Features
- The Role Of Linear Guides
- THK Cross Roller Bearing Structure
- Overview Of The Development Of Linear Guides
- Bearing Use Precautions
- The Difference Between THK Linear Guide And Csk...
- What Is A Ball Screw?
- Basic Guidelines For THK Slider Applications
- Application Field Of Linear Guide
- The Role Of THK Linear Guides In Machine Tools
- What Are The Current Status And Technical Trend...