1. Linear guides are mainly used in automation machinery, such as machine tools imported from Germany, bending machines, laser welding machines, etc. Of course, linear guides and linear axes are used.
2. The linear guide rail is mainly used on the mechanical structure with high precision requirements. The intermediate medium is not used between the moving component and the fixed component of the linear guide rail, and the rolling steel ball is used because the rolling steel ball is suitable for high-speed movement and has a small friction coefficient. The sensitivity is high, and it meets the working requirements of moving parts, such as the tool holder of the machine tool, the carriage, etc. If the force acting on the steel ball is too large, the steel ball is subjected to the preloading time for too long, resulting in an increase in the movement resistance of the bracket.
- Pioneer Of The LM Guide
- Introduction Of THK Ball Spline Features
- Bearing Fault Three Identification Method
- The Role Of Linear Guides
- THK Cross Roller Bearing Structure
- Overview Of The Development Of Linear Guides
- Bearing Use Precautions
- The Difference Between THK Linear Guide And Csk...
- What Is A Ball Screw?
- Basic Guidelines For THK Slider Applications
- The Role Of THK Linear Guides In Machine Tools
- What Are The Current Status And Technical Trend...
- What Material Is Used For The THK Rail?
- Learn About THK Rail Operation And Use
- What Is The Effect Of THK Screw On Coordinate P...
- What Are The Applications Of THK Bearings?