What is the difference between the Japanese THK linear slide HSR type and the SHS type?
The main difference between the THK linear slide HSR type and the SHS type is whether there is a ball holder. SHS type: Ball retainer type LM Guide, HSR type: Global type LM Guide-to-ball retainer type LM Guide, because the ball inside the LM block is protected by a resin ball holder, thus avoiding circulation The friction between the ball and the ball makes the ball's progress line up neatly. In addition, the lubricating oil accumulated in the space between the circulation passage of the ball and the ball holder continues to form an oil film on the surface of the ball, thereby reducing the possibility of oil film shortage. Among all LM Guides, the global LM Guide is the most versatile and can be used in a wide range of conditions and environments from normal to extreme. For example, as long as the option is correctly selected, it may be used even under conditions such as vacuum and high temperature where resin parts cannot be used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bearing maintenance, overhaul and troubleshooting
- THK ball screw installation method
- What factors should be considered when designin...
- Linear slide selection tips
- Installation of THK linear guides
- Precautions when using linear guides
- Do you know about THK linear guides?
- Advantages of rolling bearings
- How can we solve the noise generated by THK lin...
- How to clean the linear guide
- THK Linear Guide -WHY MADE IN CHINA
- Working principle of THK linear motion rail sys...
- As the speed of the machine increases, the use ...
- Explain the daily use of THK linear guides
- How to solve the problem of THK ball screw
- What are the repair cases for THK linear guides?
- What are the main performance hotspots of THK r...