First, the guiding precision of the ball guide
The guiding precision of the ball guide refers to the correct degree of the moving track of the moving member as it moves along the surface of the rail.
The touch precision of the guide rail pair, the layout type of the guide rail, the surface finish, the precision of the guide surface of the guide rail, the oil film thickness of the guide rail pair and the stiffness of the oil film, the rigidity of the guide rail and the support member, and the thermal deformation of the guide rail and the support member are all Rail guide precision has an impact.
Second, the ball guide stiffness
The series stiffness of the axial stiffness of the ball screw pair and the stiffness of the component associated with the ball screw pair, wherein the axial stiffness of the screw, nut assembly and the bearing is most affected, and the influence of other components is small and negligible Excluding. The calculation of the axial stiffness of the ball screw differs depending on the way the ball screw is supported.
Third, ball bearing vibration resistance and stability
Robustness means that the function of exciting vibration is not revealed under given working conditions, and the vibration resistance is an experience of guiding the rail pair to be subjected to forced vibration and shock.
The linear guide can provide motion guidance for the carrier, and the objects moving along the guide rail mostly perform linear motion and a small amount of arc motion.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bearing maintenance, overhaul and troubleshooting
- THK ball screw installation method
- Linear slide selection tips
- Installation of THK linear guides
- Precautions when using linear guides
- Do you know about THK linear guides?
- Advantages of rolling bearings
- How can we solve the noise generated by THK lin...
- How to clean the linear guide
- Dustproof measures for THK rails
- Where can I find a large number of linear motio...
- Linear guide application field