Global Standard size Model SHS (Caged Ball LM Guide) -- Since each row of balls is arranged at a contact angle of 45°, this model can bu used in all directions.
This series includes SHS-C, SHS-LC, SHS-V, SHS-LV, SHS-R, SHS-LR. Each model is available and in stock, Welcome to inquiry.
Balls roll in four rows of raceways precision-ground on an LM rain and an LM block, and ball cages and endplates incorporated in the LM block allow the balls to circulate.
Each row of balls is placed at contact angle of 45°so that the rated loads applied to the LM block are uniform in the four directions(radial, reverse-radial and lateral directions), enabling the LM Guide to be used in all orientations. In addition, the LM block can receive a well balanced preload, increasing the rigidity in the four directions while maintaining a constant, low friction coefficient. With the low sectional height and the high rigidity design of the LM block, SHS achieves highly accurate and stable linear motion.
Model SHS has the same dimensions an model HSR, which is the de facto global standard full-ball LM guide, and can be mounted in any orientation since it is 4-wany equal load type.
Machining center/ NC lathe/ drilling machine/ electric discharge machine/ conveyance system.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bearing maintenance, overhaul and troubleshooting
- THK ball screw installation method
- What factors should be considered when designin...
- Linear slide selection tips
- Installation of THK linear guides
- Precautions when using linear guides
- Do you know about THK linear guides?
- Advantages of rolling bearings
- How can we solve the noise generated by THK lin...
- How to clean the linear guide
- What is the difference between the Japanese THK...
- THK Linear Guide -WHY MADE IN CHINA
- Working principle of THK linear motion rail sys...
- As the speed of the machine increases, the use ...
- Explain the daily use of THK linear guides
- How to solve the problem of THK ball screw
- What are the repair cases for THK linear guides?
- What are the main performance hotspots of THK r...