One, double push one free way
The THK ball screw is fixed at one end and the end is free. The fixed end bearing is subjected to both axial and radial forces. This type of support is used for short lead screws with small strokes.
Second, double push one support way
The THK ball screw is fixed at one end and supported at the other end. The fixed end bearing is subjected to axial force and radial force at the same time; the bearing end bearing only bears radial force and can make a slight axial floating, which can avoid or reduce the bending of the lead screw due to its own weight. At the same time, the hot deformation of the THK ball screw can be freely extended to one end.
Third, double push and double push
The THK ball screw is fixed at both ends. The fixed end bearing can bear both axial and radial forces. This kind of support can apply proper pre-tension to the THK ball screw to improve the screw support rigidity and partially compensate the thermal deformation of the lead screw.
Fourth, the use of THK ball screw fixed, nut rotation transmission
At this time, the THK ball nut rotates while moving along the fixed lead screw: since the lead screw does not move, the limit rotation speed can be avoided, and various problems occurring when the slender THK ball screw is operated at a high speed are avoided. The nut has small inertia, flexible movement and high rpm. In this way, a large pre-tensioning force can be applied to the lead screw, the screw support rigidity is improved, and the thermal deformation of the lead screw is compensated.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bearing maintenance, overhaul and troubleshooting
- What factors should be considered when designin...
- Linear slide selection tips
- Installation of THK linear guides
- Precautions when using linear guides
- Do you know about THK linear guides?
- Advantages of rolling bearings
- How can we solve the noise generated by THK lin...
- How to clean the linear guide
- Dustproof measures for THK rails
- Where can I find a large number of linear motio...