Prevent rust: When taking the linear guide directly by hand, wash off the sweat on your hands and apply high-quality mineral oil before handling. In the rainy season and summer, pay special attention to rust prevention.
Keep the environment clean: Keep the linear guides and their surroundings clean. Even tiny dust that is invisible to the naked eye can enter the guide rails, increasing the wear, vibration and noise of the guide rails.
The installation should be careful: the linear guide should be carefully and carefully used during installation. Strong stamping is not allowed. It is not allowed to directly hit the guide rail with a hammer. It is not allowed to transmit pressure through the rolling elements.
The installation tool should be suitable: the linear guide uses the appropriate and accurate installation tools to use special tools as much as possible, and try to avoid the use of cloth and short fibers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bearing maintenance, overhaul and troubleshooting
- THK ball screw installation method
- What factors should be considered when designin...
- Linear slide selection tips
- Installation of THK linear guides
- Do you know about THK linear guides?
- Advantages of rolling bearings
- How can we solve the noise generated by THK lin...
- How to clean the linear guide
- Dustproof measures for THK rails
- Where can I find a large number of linear motio...
- Linear guide application field
- THK SHS
- What is the difference between the Japanese THK...
- THK Linear Guide -WHY MADE IN CHINA