The guide rail and linear shaft are one of the core components of the equipment, and its function is to guide and support. In order to ensure the machine has high machining accuracy, the guide rail and the straight line are required to have high guiding precision and good motion stability. During the operation of the equipment, a large amount of corrosive dust and smoke will be generated during the processing of the workpiece. Based on the long-term deposition of the smoke and dust on the surface of the guide rail and the linear shaft, the machining accuracy of the equipment will be greatly affected. An etch point is formed on the surface of the linear axis of the guide rail to shorten the service life of the device. In order to make the machine work stably and ensure the quality of the products, it is necessary to carefully carry out the daily maintenance of the guide rails and linear axes.
Note: Please prepare the cleaning rails - dry cotton cloth, lubricating oil. The guide rail of the engraving machine is divided into a linear guide rail and a roller guide rail.
Cleaning the linear guide: first move the laser head to the far right (or left side), find the linear guide, wipe it with a dry cotton cloth until it is bright and dust-free, plus a little oil (can use sewing machine oil, do not use oil), slowly push the laser head a few times to allow the lubricant to be evenly distributed.
Cleaning the roller guide: Move the beam to the inside, open the end cover on both sides of the machine, find the guide rail, wipe the place where the guide rails on both sides are in contact with the roller with a dry cotton cloth, then move the beam to clean the remaining place.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bearing maintenance, overhaul and troubleshooting
- THK ball screw installation method
- What factors should be considered when designin...
- Linear slide selection tips
- Installation of THK linear guides
- Precautions when using linear guides
- Do you know about THK linear guides?
- Advantages of rolling bearings
- How can we solve the noise generated by THK lin...
- Dustproof measures for THK rails
- Where can I find a large number of linear motio...
- Linear guide application field
- THK SHS
- What is the difference between the Japanese THK...
- THK Linear Guide -WHY MADE IN CHINA
- Working principle of THK linear motion rail sys...
- As the speed of the machine increases, the use ...
- Explain the daily use of THK linear guides
- How to solve the problem of THK ball screw