THK linear guides, also known as line rails, slide rails, linear slides, and linear guides, enable high-precision linear motion under high load conditions. This is because it has a higher rating than linear bearings. The load, while also bearing a certain amount of torque, is mainly divided into three types, square ball linear guide, double-axis core roller linear guide, single-axis linear guide.
The principle of THK linear guide, a simple understanding is a rolling guide, which is an infinite rolling cycle between the steel ball and the guide rail, so that the load platform can easily move linearly along the guide rail with high precision and reduce the friction coefficient. It is usually one-fifth of the traditional sliding guide, which achieves high positioning accuracy. Its function is to support and guide the moving parts to make linear reciprocating motion in the specified direction, interchangeable and self-aligning. Capability, and high rigidity in all directions, it allows for large loads, high walking accuracy, and high speed without gaps and light movement.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bearing maintenance, overhaul and troubleshooting
- THK ball screw installation method
- What factors should be considered when designin...
- Linear slide selection tips
- Installation of THK linear guides
- Precautions when using linear guides
- Advantages of rolling bearings
- How can we solve the noise generated by THK lin...
- How to clean the linear guide
- Dustproof measures for THK rails
- Where can I find a large number of linear motio...
- Linear guide application field
- THK SHS
- What is the difference between the Japanese THK...
- THK Linear Guide -WHY MADE IN CHINA
- Working principle of THK linear motion rail sys...