1. The friction coefficient of the rolling bearing is smaller than that of the sliding bearing, and the transmission efficiency is high.
2. Rolling bearings have been standardized, serialized and generalized, suitable for mass production and supply, and easy to use and maintain;
3. The rolling bearing is made of bearing steel and is heat treated. Therefore, the rolling bearing not only has high mechanical properties and long service life, but also can save the expensive expensive non-ferrous metal used for manufacturing the sliding bearing;
4. The internal clearance of the rolling bearing is very small, and the machining precision of each part is high. Therefore, the running precision is high, and at the same time, the rigidity of the bearing can be increased by the preloading method, which is very important for precision machinery;
5. Some rolling bearings can withstand both radial and axial loads, thus simplifying the structure of the bearing support;
6. Because the rolling bearing has high transmission efficiency and less heat generation, it can reduce the consumption of lubricating oil, and the lubrication maintenance is more trouble-free;
7. Rolling bearings can be easily applied to shafts in any orientation in space.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bearing maintenance, overhaul and troubleshooting
- THK ball screw installation method
- What factors should be considered when designin...
- Linear slide selection tips
- Installation of THK linear guides
- Precautions when using linear guides
- Do you know about THK linear guides?
- How can we solve the noise generated by THK lin...
- How to clean the linear guide
- Dustproof measures for THK rails
- Where can I find a large number of linear motio...
- Linear guide application field
- THK SHS
- What is the difference between the Japanese THK...
- THK Linear Guide -WHY MADE IN CHINA
- Working principle of THK linear motion rail sys...
- As the speed of the machine increases, the use ...